70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser 500ml With Pump
- New Improved Formula
- 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser - 500ml
- Made in the UK
- Aloe Vera Oil To Keep Hands Soft
- Conforms to EN1500 Hygiene Standard
- Conforms to EN1276 standards
Please be aware you may recieve a red and black labelled bottle- this is a previous design we produced
- Apply a small but sufficient amount to your hands and rub in well, taking care to full cover all areas including finger nails and between the fingers.
- Allow hands to air dry
- Remember that any subsequent use of towels or paper tissues may lead to re-contamination of bacteria.
The Medisave 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser has EN1500 and EN1276 conformity
The EN 1500 is a European Standard test method that evaluates the efficacy of a hygienic handrub by measuring the number of viable bacteria remaining on the fingertips after contamination and handrub exposure. A handrub is defined as a treatment that involves rubbing the hands without the addition of water. This method specifically simulates conditions for establishing if a hygienic handrub decreases the release of transient flora from the hands.
The EN 1276 standard specifies a suspension test for establishing whether a chemical disinfectant or antiseptic has bactericidal activity. Bactericidal or antimicrobial products are products manufactured to control and fight against certain populations of pathogenic microorganisms. The EN 1276 standard applies to products that are used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas excluding areas and situations where disinfection is medically indicated and excluding products used on living tissues except for hand hygiene (such as hydroalcoholic gels) in the food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.